Did you know that there’s a secret truth to finding your ideal partner?
It’s really simple.
You have to love yourself—fully and deeply.
There’s just no way that you’ll meet someone who values, uplifts, and supports you in all those special ways you’ve been dreaming of if you don’t take actions to root out your negative beliefs and build up new ways of being in the world.
In fact, you’ll just keep attracting the same “wrong” people and remain stuck in frustrating, go-nowhere dating patterns.
TIPS FOR PRACTICING RADICAL SELF-LOVE
- Experiment loving yourself the way you want to be loved in your marriage. Treat yourself with a new level of understanding and compassion. You will find that people start relating to you in positive new ways.
- Change the way you “talk” to yourself. Take the support of affirmations like “I am lovable and deserving of love.” Negative self-talk and other forms of harshness only backfire and get you caught up in being frustrated with yourself.
- Accept where and how you are right now. You’re not perfect. No one is. You still deserve love.
- Take care of yourself. Give yourself time to exercise, relax, eat healthy food, and enjoy the company of supportive friends. The sparkle in your eye, the pep in your step, and the ease and confidence that radiate from you when you take care of yourself are very, very attractive!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Loving yourself the way you want to be loved draws this love to you.
- What are you going to do today to step out of your old ways of thinking, feeling, and acting?
- How are you going to use this week to experiment with new ways of nourishing yourself and attracting love?